Prom is an exciting event, and while formal wear is generally required, attendees often choose to express their individuality through their prom tux. VIP Formal Wear offers a range of styles, colors and designers to choose from when picking a prom ensemble. Whether you're looking for basic black or the hottest trend, you'll find it at VIP. Browse our Web site or visit our Raleigh, Garner, Winston-Salem or Greensboro prom formal wear locations to create your unique look.
Want to coordinate with your date? Take a look at our wide selection of vest and tie color choices. Do you like to stand out in the crowd? Choose a unique tuxedo from one of the many designer collections offered at VIP Formal Wear. Want to stay ahead of the curve? VIP carries the latest styles and hottest colors so you can set the trend. Whatever your individual style, you'll find the tux that suits you at VIP. Contact us today or visit one of our formal wear stores to inquire about a specific style or color. Also, be sure to check our latest specials for Prom Formal Wear.
Our tuxedo specialists know that prom planning can get hectic. That's why we've assembled some answers to the prom formal wear questions we're asked most frequently:What if I gain or lose weight after being measured?
- If you gain or lose weight after being measured for your prom tux, come in at any time to be re-measured. We can easily make adjustments. We do prefer that alterations are made at least 2 weeks prior to your prom.
- Come in to the store and change styles or colors. We prefer that all changes are made at least two weeks before prom night.
- When placing an order for a tuxedo, you must put down at least a $20.00 down payment. You pay the balance of the cost at the time of pick-up.
- Your optional damage waiver will cover any accidental harm to the tuxedo. If you did not opt to purchase a damage waiver, you are responsible for the cost of replacing the rented tux.
- Tuxedos are usually required to be returned the next business day. There is a $10.00 charge per day on all late tuxedos.
- All tuxedos should be tried on in the store. We can get replacements from our NC warehouse to our stores quickly.